Bring Your Favorite Educator to Fetch!
The Fetch programming team is accepting consideration nominations for industry-sponsored sessions and speakers at our three 2018 veterinary continuing education conventions. The goal of these limited-availability sessions is to work in partnership with industry professionals to bring even more of the profession’s most engaging educators and exceptional content to Fetch attendees.
Live events are regarded as highly influential among veterinary professionals and the surging attendance and increasing popularity of Fetch’s three annual conventions make now the time to invest in these newly offered sponsorship opportunities.
- Complete and submit an industry session and speaker proposal form. Contact your account manager for deadlines.
- As a sponsoring company, you must agree that your sponsored key opinion leader (KOL) will not be an employee or representative of their company.
- Sponsored KOLs should be willing to commit to a present minimum of 3 session hours and up to 6 session hours per convention location, pending program availability.
- Sponsors will be recognized before, during, and after each convention location via 3 pre-convention e-newsletters, the final program grid, onsite signage, daily convention emails, and 2 post-convention e-newsletters.
- Sponsors are invited to provide promotional and product materials outside of session rooms.
- Sessions can be scanned for data capture for a minimal additional cost.
- Sponsorship investment includes the cost of KOL honoraria and travel and a per-session fee.
- Proposed sessions will be reviewed by the Fetch programming team and sponsors will be notified of the decision by their account manager.
- Only Fetch exhibitors are eligible to sponsor programming.
Contact your Fetch Account Manager today! Attendance is growing each and every year at our annual Virginia Beach, Kansas City, and San Diego annual conventions. Invest in the support of our exceptional programming and associate your brand with the expertise and reputations of the veterinary profession’s best and brightest educators.
Want details and sponsorship forms?Contact an Account Manager