Kansas City, Missouri
August 23 – 25, 2017
The Veterinary Economics Hospital Design Conference®
The Veterinary Economics Hospital Design Conference is held in conjunction with CVC Kansas City each year and led by leading experts in veterinary hospital design. This 3-day program event guides attendees through every stage of decorating a veterinary hospital, including:
- Building and/or Remodeling
Invest in this unique and valuable opportunity to learn how to avoid major mistakes, make critical decisions, and be able to seal the deal on your construct and design. The schedule is tightly orchestrated to offer maximum actionable CE-accredited learning, plus 1:1 time with experts, and engagement with colleagues and exhibitors that is hard to find any where else.
Hospital Design Conference Exhibitor and Sponsor benefits:
- Unparalleled access to more than 100 veterinary decision makers who have come to Kansas City to plan and make decisions about one of the largest investments of their professional life.
- Access to attendee information by their stage in the design/build/remodel process.
- An exhibit hall located adjacent to session rooms.
- A cocktail reception and daily “family style” plated lunches that literally put you at the table with attendees, providing an opportunity turn your elevator pitch into a conversation that leads to a working relationship.
- Industry panel discussions: Learn what industry experts are saying and what attendees are asking.
- The post-show contact list: Follow-up on leads, stay current on attendees’ progress and develop long-lasting relationships
Wayne Usiak, AIA
Heather Lewis, AIA