Kansas City, Mo.
Aug. 15 – 17, 2018
HospitalDesign360 is held in conjunction with Fetch dvm360 conference in Kansas City each year and led by leading experts in veterinary hospital design. This groundbreaking 3-day event guides attendees through every stage of building or remodeling a veterinary hospital. Some special elements:
- Step-by-step planning guide
- A 30-minute consultation with a veterinary architect to answer your specific questions about your project, included in your registration fee
- Detailed information about financing options
- 20+ exhibits with products and services that help you achieve your goals for your project
Veterinary professionals invest in this unique opportunity to avoid major mistakes, make critical decisions, and position yourself to seal the deal on your design and construction dreams. The schedule is tightly orchestrated to offer maximum actionable CE-accredited learning, plus 1:1 time with experts, and engagement with colleagues and exhibitors that’s hard to find anywhere else.
Interested in exhibiting? Look at these great benefits!
- Unparalleled access to more than 100 veterinary decision makers who have come to Kansas City to plan and make decisions about one of the largest investments of their professional life.
- Access to attendee information that indicates their stage in the design/build/remodel process.
- An exhibit hall located adjacent to session rooms.
- A cocktail reception and plated lunches that literally put you at the table with attendees, providing an opportunity turn your elevator pitch into a conversation that leads to a working relationship.
- Industry panel discussions: Learn what industry experts are saying and what attendees are asking.
- The post-show contact list: Follow-up on leads, stay current on attendees’ progress and develop long-lasting relationships
Wayne Usiak, AIA
Heather Lewis, AIA